Route revisions will roll out this summer in the final phase of the Transform Tri Delta Transit project. More information coming soon.
Why transform Tri Delta Transit?
The needs of Contra Costa transit riders have changed significantly in just a few years, due to evolving traffic patterns, added housing, land development, and a host of other factors. By incorporating your input and changes to the transit environment, Transform Tri Delta Transit aims to reinvent our transit system and make riding Tri Delta Transit a first choice for our community.
What can a transformed transit system do for our community?
- Connect more workers with jobs
- Connect more students with educational opportunities
- Provide lifeline access to health care, services and shopping
- Reduce traffic congestion, air pollution, and greenhouse gas emissions
- Improve quality of life for residents by reducing the need to use private vehicles
- Promote walkable communities with easy access to public transportation
How will Tri Delta Transit go about transforming transit service?
Learn more about Transform Tri Delta Transit
- Learn what’s important to you and compare it to the service we’re offering now
- Design a new, efficient, responsive transit system and get your feedback on it
- Use your feedback to fine-tune our current transit service and implement the system improvements